Free Curb It App
Available for iPhone & Android
» Help » FAQ’s
• Liability for the cart will rest with the property owner.
• Property owners will be charged for the replacement of carts that are vandalized, stolen or lost.
• The City will only replace carts that are defective or damaged as a result of garbage collection efforts.
• Inside a garage, shed or outdoor storage unit
• Backyard, covered porch or balcony, at the side of your home, or
• In your front yard against your home, garage or fence,
• City employees are available to work with you or your property manager to find site-specific solutions for storing your carts.
The new wheeled carts are very durable and easy to handle. Instead of lifting your garbage to the curb you will be able to simply wheel your bin to the curb. We will also be able to collect your garbage faster.
The new automated collection system will provide a safer working environment for the collection staff and reduce lost time due to injury and accidents.
Because the carts are fully enclosed with a lid, the amount of litter on our streets as well as odor and pest problems caused by garbage will be reduced.
Increases the amount of recycling placed at the curb which creates new resources, new jobs, reduces green house gases, and extends the life of th
Due to conditions from the storm, garbage and recycling collection is cancelled for the week of January 20 to January 24 for all Areas. Excess garbage placed outside of the garbage cart will be collected during the week of January 27 to January 31 for all Areas.